Sunday, January 3, 2010

The New Arrival

Last night Phil found a baby fish in our aquarium. I've been looking around today, but so far, I've only seen the one lone fish. I'm hoping that it doesn't get eaten by its tank mates, but I'm not expecting miracles here. From the look of it, it seems that the Electric Blue Johanni is the father and one of our Lombardis is the mother.

Today was pretty slow. The highlight of the day was getting the truck washed. I don't know why Phil thought it had to be done. It looks like rain. We did get a break though. Normally it's around $20.00 or so for the "Works", but the supervisor Steve was there and he said that he'd charge us $10.00 if we gave $5.00 to him and the other $5.00 to the car washer. I wonder how many people he offers this to and how long until he gets in trouble for it. Oh well...if it saves us money, I'm going for it.

Tomorrow is back to work again after the New Year's holiday weekend. I'm not ready to get up early again. I'm thankful for a job, but waking up at 5am in the Winter is cruel and unusual punishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment