Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jan. 2, 2010 (A Day Late)

Ok, so I promised myself that I would start a daily blog for the New Year. Already I am breaking my resolution, since it's Jan. 2nd today.

Yesterday wasn't really much to talk about anyway though. Phil woke up late (and by "late" I mean 4pm). The day was pretty much shot, so all we did is go out to dinner in Walnut Creek. On the way home, we decided to stop for ice cream at Baskin Robbins. I think everyone in there was PMSing, including the men. First there was some guy that was upset at the way his sundae was made. It was made in a tall glass, but he insisted that the last time he bought one it was made in a cup and was a lot cheaper. The person behind the counter told him that they only have one size and one price for the particular sundae that he ordered. He continued to argue, until finally he just gave up and walked out. Then there was "Miss Princess" who decided that she really had to be served before anyone else. She started waving her arms and saying "Hello! Excuse Me!!" to the workers. When she did get served, she asked for a scoop of ice cream. The lady working started to put it in a cone. Princess threw a fit and said that she wanted it in a cup. Good Lord! It's the same price woman!!

Today was a little less dramatic. LOL! Phil went with his friend Ryan to the shooting range, so I stayed home and took down the Christmas decorations. It looks kind of bare now. :( We're meeting Deborah and Robert for dinner at El Torito in about an hour. I'm hoping that the nasty people at Baskin Robbins don't decide to get Mexican food tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment